BBSI is an accredited and approved UKBA college which provides a university placement service for international students seeking undergraduate and postgraduate entry to a UK university. Our aim is to ensure that a student is assured of the best possible place at any UK university in relation to his or her academic ability and English-language level. This is only for 24 weeks (6 months).
BBSI offers specialised University Foundation and Pre-Masters’ courses in a wide range of popular subject areas. These include management, business, marketing, finance, hospitality, tourism, law, science, technology and IT. All courses include supportive English-Language elements which will enable you achieve the required English Language test scores required by your transiting university.
Advantages over A level colleges in Nigeria:
- Duration only for 24 weeks (6 months). A level is 2 years!
- Guaranteed transition to your desired UK University for your desired course.
- Very affordable compared to tuition of A level colleges and schools in Nigeria.
- Students achieve BBSI Diploma and UK NCFE Certificates recognised internationally for further studies and employment.
- Guaranteed excellent hostel or home stay accommodation
For more information on Bournemouth University, visit: www.bournemouth.ac.uk