Professional Certificate in Management & Administration
be a qualified office administrator
Being a manager is often not only a matter of knowing about a particular industry. Management also involves knowing how to set goals and motivate workers to ensure that the organisation is successful. Employees who are promoted to management positions from the general workforce may not have the necessary skills and knowledge to be a leader. A course in general management teaches management strategies for workers seeking management positions, the newly promoted or those on the management track.
There are a number of benefits to taking this course in general management. Skills imparted by these courses include planning, setting goals, problem solving and managerial leadership, all of which are useful both at work and in daily life. This course can also be a good addition to an employee’s/attendee’s resume as it gives attendees in-depth knowledge of office administration and administrative duties.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand the importance of competent administration within organizations.
- Recognize the importance of good employee relations; good ethical practices and principles within a work place.
- Understanding of contemporary business management activities and Administrative functions within and across business functions.
- Know the practical skills so that participants’ employment potential is enhanced across different business sectors and in a range of administrative and management roles.
- Essential Leadership skills for Administrators and Managers.
Who to Attend
This program has been carefully designed for all management and administrative executives including but not restricted to Administrative Executives, Administrative Managers, Line Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, Operations Managers, General Managers, diverse Management staff and anyone dealing with the day to day running of a business/company’s office at all levels including other professionals who have an interest in developing a career in this area or enhancing their management and administrative competencies for greater career accomplishments.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- OND/HND/BSc/MSc or Professional certificates holders
- Mature applicants whose educational qualifications do not meet the standard entry requirements but have requisite practical on the job experience can be considered.
For Information: call 07089996801; 07044647545 for training synopsis & application form.
Please note that registration on the course is subject to availability and spaces are booked on a first come first serve basis. Register Now!
Please call to confirm availability of space before making training fee payment and registration. Tel: 07089996801; 07044647545
How To Apply
1. Fill The Application Form
Application form can be obtained from:
Premium Education International Centre,
Plot 7 block 73,
12E Olufemi Olatunji street,
Osapa London, Lekki, Lagos.
OR: Request for soft copy of application form.
Email request: email@example.com
2. Submit Application form
In person to:
Via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After application, you can make payment into:
Account Name: Premium Education International Limited
Account No: 0009277022
After payment has been completed, kindly send us an information on the payment details so we can affirm and register you as soon as possible.